California CTEC Continuing Education – Online Course (20 CTEC CE Hours + 15 IRS AFSP CE Hours)
This tax course is designed to fulfill the annual 20-Hours continuing tax education requirement imposed by the state of California for CTEC (California Tax Education Council) registered tax preparers to renew their registration, as well as the 15 hour continuing tax education requirement of the IRS Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP) for exempt tax preparers.
Out of stock
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- You may cancel your enrollment within 10 days of your enrollment – and before you have completed the course – by notifying us. Upon receiving your notification, you will receive a full refund of your enrollment fees.
- You may cancel your enrollment after 10 days of your enrollment – and before you have completed the course – by notifying us. Upon receiving your notification, you will receive a 50% refund of your enrollment fees.
- You must notify us of your intent to cancel your enrollment within 30 days of your enrollment to be eligible for any refunds.
- If you cancel after completing the course, no refunds will apply.
- You have a maximum of 2 attempts to pass the course exam. No refunds will be issued for failure to pass the course exam. If you fail to pass the exam, you can notify us to request a third attempt at a special exam for an additional fee, or to re-enroll in the course.
- You may contact us by phone at 1-855-620-7988 or by email at email@example.com.
- All refund requests will be processed within 10 days after receipt of your cancellation request.
Terms, Conditions, and Privacy:
3IS Tax School (Provider # 6239) has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer The 3IS Income Tax CTEC CE Course (CTEC# 6239-CE-0002), which fulfills the 20-hour “continuing education” requirement imposed by the State of California to renew the CTEC. A listing of additional requirements to register as a tax preparer with CTEC may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890; toll-free by phone at (877) 850-2832; or at www.ctec.org.
3IS Tax Services (Provider # A3QH8) has been approved by the IRS to offer The 3IS AFSP for Exempt Preparers Course (Course# Various), which fulfills the 15-hour “continuing education” requirement for the IRS Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP) for exempt tax preparers. For more information about the IRS Annual Filing Season Program please visit the IRS website at https://www.irs.gov/tax-professionals/annual-filing-season-program.