Ethics for Tax Preparers – Self-Study Course (2 Ethics CE Hours)
This course is designed to fulfill “2 Ethics CE Hours” of the continuing education requirements for tax preparers and enrolled agents.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- You may cancel your enrollment within 10 days of your enrollment – and before you have downloaded the course materials – by notifying us. Upon receiving your notification, you will receive a full refund of your enrollment fees.
- You may cancel your enrollment after 10 days of your enrollment – and before you have completed the course – by notifying us. Upon receiving your notification, you will receive a 50% refund of your enrollment fees.
- You must notify us of your intent to cancel your enrollment within 30 days of your enrollment to be eligible for any refunds.
- If you cancel after completing the course, no refunds will apply.
- You have a maximum of 2 attempts to pass the course exam. No refunds will be issued for failure to pass the course exam. If you fail to pass the exam, you can notify us to request a third attempt at a special exam for an additional fee, or to re-enroll in the course.
- You may contact us by phone at 1-855-620-7988 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All refund requests will be processed within 10 days after receipt of your cancellation request.
Terms, Conditions, and Privacy:
3IS Tax Services (Provider # A3QH8) has been approved by the IRS to offer The 3IS Ethics for Tax Preparers Course (Course# A3QH8-E-00009-19-S), which fulfills the IRS 2-hour Ethics “continuing education” requirement for tax preparers.