It's all about our Process
We stand behind all of our services. Your service done right, or we'll make it right.
At 3IS we strive to ensure the quality and accuracy of all the services we provide. We take pride in our almost perfect track record. Although our process is developed to catch and correct all errors, we are human, and we can’t always be accurate all the time. If we make a mistake, we will fix it.
- If we made a mistake, we will correct, amend, and re-submit the work at no additional charge.
- If you incurred any interest or penalties as a direct result of our mistake, we will work with the respective authorities or agencies to have them waived. If we fail to have the interest and penalties waived, we will pay them on your behalf.
Limitations and Exclusions
- 3IS is not liable for mistakes and errors that are caused by false information provided by the client (Client provided relevant information that is incomplete, not accurate, or misleading).
- 3IS is not liable for mistakes and errors that are caused by the lack of information provided by the client (Relevant information that is not provided, omitted, or withheld).
- 3IS is not liable for any change in tax liabilities incurred by the client. Tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the client. 3IS does not pay for or reimburse clients for changes in their tax liability.
- 3IS will only pay for interest and penalties incurred as a direct result of a 3IS mistake, after exhausting all efforts to have such interest and penalties waived.
- 3IS will not be held liable for any interest or penalties if the client fails to notify 3IS in writing within 10 days of discovering, becoming aware of, or receiving notice (written or verbal) of such mistake or error.